Sunday, August 14, 2005

8TV summer live concert in esplanade

Yesterday , went to the 8tv summer live concert in esplanade. Despite breathing like a sick pig, i still attend the gathering. Fuck!!! it's so crowded with 80, 000 people in the field. Not counting those without tickets and outside the field viewer....

It is so pack and damn.... the rela, 8tv crew and the organizer.....for not having to be able to control the situation there. Joey is late...thus the concert were not finished in time. It is late...till 11.58pm. Going home late at night , soaked and wet.....Cuz they are spraying water from bomba hose halfway during the concert to kept the crowd cool because they are all sweating like hell.

My friend all are having fun there.....except me......
Missing something.......and i'm really just so stupid fuck to attend the concert there in esplanade...which i could just watch it on 8TV. Remind me....if she were there, i would really have great time....
Argh....why everything must be her? Why ? Is she special or what?

There's a girl whom my fren bring along asking me to go seaside together after the concert.
KNNCCB la......i'm not interested in you la. Cibai la.......you think i would betrayed my friend and go out with you?
Don't you know my friend wanna tackle you? Don't pretend you know nothing. FUCK I would not betrayed my friend...
And i would not go out with other gals except her.

No comments: