Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Will Be Working My Ass Off , Cuz I'm Broke!

Would like to thank, everyone who's given me support through this ass-crap week. You all are at the top of this list. I am letting go of people who weight me down , hurt me or use me.

Will be working my ass off for year 2006 cause i'm broke. At last i'm broke!
I’ve been at my job for at least 5 years.
Never called in sick or for a small matter, now I’m the only one that was not appreciated for my effort and hard work than some of my colleques. Should I start find a new jobs and start a new life? Sigh…!!!

Now this is a time to find a partially backup plan and part time job. The boss will usually expects you to kiss her fat ass if you know what I mean. Put it to you this way, I’ve almost forgotten that I lost my jobs and I’m still there.Life been a rack now. Sometimes when I think of it I shed tears. Well life is like that la….I had somehow my find a way out, ………“PEACE"

No comments: