Monday, November 13, 2006

*~ How Do People Get Paid For Blogging ~*



I've Got 2511 Loyal Visitor And Still Counting.

I just can't seem to understand how those lucky people get paid up for blogging. To me it's just common brag about their life, love and food they are chewing on. Caocibai how come those paying company or sponsor master doesn't contact me or send email to me.

You fools supposed to find a more interesting blogger like me. My blogs includes variety of subject including life, love, swearing of others, past experiences and in future if i get paid to afford to buy a digital camera, i'll post up some great stuff for you guys to enjoy and tune up my blogs design. Maybe i'll even buy up an own *.com page when i have the money.

That's all for now and stay tune.
For donation and sponsorship (Coz I Need Money For Food! AND I'm Hungry )can try email me at "The Link At The Right Hand Side"

I'll be able to blogs about mobile phone (Sony Ericson, Nokia, Samsung - You name it, i'll blog it)and lot more on branding stuff.

No comments: