Monday, July 02, 2007

Long Holiday From Blogging


It's been more than 2 month since the last post. I guess i just got carried a way day dreaming and going on different places for vacation. Anyway... life is still the same. Not much changes.

I've watch pirates of the carribbeans 3 and hot fuzz. Currently looking forward to watch Transformer which i've been craving for the action figure since i was 6 years old.
I forget I mentioned that at some point previously. It's a real life movie film for me. Which I thought it was amazing through the cartoon series that i watch long time ago. If you've seen it, see it again. If you haven't seen it...see it. Best summer movie so far i presume.

Okay...That's all. Thanks for visiting my blogs, i have lost faith to update and write this blogs.
Because the sponsorship i've been waiting haven't arrive at all, and i'm out of digital camera to do picture snapping for blogging usage. And i'm still using a fucking NOKIA 3120 after all this year. Anyone care to sponsor a 3G phone with 3.0 mega pixels built-in camera to me?

I promise ya all...when i strike a lottery 1 day..i'll post a pictre on this blogs and write cool stuff and maybe even cooler than those publish in kennysia.com web. Anyway is nite'z to all....
and Chao! See Ya! Honto Arigato!

No comments: