Wednesday, August 30, 2006

*~ Blogger Not Returning Home ~*

It’s been a while since my previous post. I do not have much times to updates my blogs. It’s crazy month because of works and I’ve been very busy with my life of coz.

Projects is given by my boss on cisco router and network switch. Got to study hard on this and came out with a presentation. Plus, I’m covering my colleagues ass from been kick by user. I’ve been neglecting the past few blogs posting which I’m too lazy to think thus I just posted a few question and answer web survey. No particular reason, I’m just feeling better now.

Part of the reason I'd been in such a bad mood is becoz, I’ve involved in an accident and only until today all are settled and in proper condition. At this time, I was putting myself through to overcome all the situation. I'd wish I'd be paid handsomely for all the effort. One thing for sure “I felt like an idiot” for causing all the trouble into my life..

No comments: