Sunday, August 13, 2006

A Ladies From HELL

To the Nissan sentra (white color) ladies driver bearing plate number PGX92XX all I wanna says is darn it. Why you sleep during driving. If you felt tired you shud park at a less hazardious and accident prone area. That’s it , You ruined my wallet and others people life. Damn IT!.

You're an adult and in being so, you are trusted with the confidence that you are able to make the right decision at the right time. Keep in mind that you are entrusted by your parents with the new sentra but still u neglect all the safety measure by sleeping while driving. You could have press the throttle slightly and it would make some different to all other people day.

The true fact is you came from a richie rich family thus a minor scratch from your wallet doesn’t do any harm to you. But it is not the same with me cuz I was brought up by my parents with half a nickel in my pocket’s thus whatever I have till this days is all my hard own work and through the slavery of work till today. Please Fuck It! when you says you are heart broken because of the damage.

Sometimes, even I myself don't understand why you have to make those choices when it's obvious that it's wrong for you to stop in the middle of the road at wee hours. When are you going to wake up and realize that it is totally dangerous to be on the spot at that time. You could been hit by a larger vehicles you know? When will you learn the safety measure of driving? When it cost your life? Or when you been hit by incoming truck?

Admit you fall asleep while you were driving ……..

No comments: