Monday, August 13, 2012

"Dear Diary"

Dear Diary, I have a job previously, now i don't. I'm working with a boss whom like ass licking staff. This many years that I've been doing this job, I've tried to be true to myself and be sincere in working my task and responsibilities, but my boss, oh my boss... he never accepts. He has his own favourite group of people and chocolates. One month ago i resigned. I cant take it anymore, I'm tired of seeing their color, I'm tired of listening to a bunch of ass polishing people instructions.I'm tired of hearing their winding and polishing words came out from their mouth....... I know that I shouldn't blame myself, 'cause I'm only doing my job, but sometimes I, too, feel sorry for those whom trying to impressed a piece of shit~!!!!! Can i just said fuck you boss and fark you asshole~!! You're an asshole and the sign of "weakling in asia" Can you just have your own thought's and opinion besides listening to the monkey's who lick your ass like you're the "Emperor of China~!" If you're not satisfied today, try me~! I dare you to~!! Please send a daredevil who are not scare of death and destiny, and i'll show you how's a DEVIL doing his job!! Anger flows into my blood! I'm ready, end me or i'll end you in career~! Give me a chance back and i'll see you vanished~!! So...... you better kept me out from the place you work. It's neutralised my urged to spay you. When i said "spay" i'll be really spaying you. It's time to proceed to the next destiny and new environment. Good Bye~! And May the GOD be with you and bless you with flying gratitude for you anonymous weakness, management and light hearing. God bless you and hope you stay in good health so that one day i'll come back the place i've begin to pawn your ass for 1 good show for the whole world to see, "What an asshole you're~!!"

No comments: