Thursday, December 06, 2012

My Onion Expression ~ 2012

At first i thought i wanted to pen down a few words but because my "England" is not that "powderful",i think actually image and emoticon expression is far better to described my expression and mood during this few month. I'll just kept quiet for now. Enjoy the view the cartoon my fellow bloggers. At the beginning of the month i felt :
After a while due to heavy workloads, more and more pressure :
My work was like hell, and my body couldn't recuperate fast enough to cater the work load :
Luckily i found out the root cause and managed to rectify most of the problem.
Therefore today is the first time i'm back home early for dinner:
My parent had hopes on me, so i do not wanted to dissapoint them:
I'll will be doing my very best~! And my wish for 2013 is :

No comments: