Wednesday, October 12, 2005

I'm Sorry Mr.Bikes

When you have something in your life which you happen to be "to used to it", suddenly when it's gone, you will felt weird and not the same anymore. I'm sorry Mr.Bikes....I'm so sorry to sell you off. There's a lot of memory between me and you.....and you're a part of my life too.

You've bring me places that i could never have been there if it weren't you.
You contains load of sweet and sad memories.....And i have no doubt of your sentimental value for me.

But lately you are giving me so much trouble to maintain you. So i have to sell you.
May the person whom i sold you to, will take good care of you.

Good Bye! Bikes! Good Bye! And I'll always remember i have you before......
I Love You throughout the year you with me.......BYE And GOOD BYE FOREVER...
:`(

No comments: