Friday, September 23, 2005

Unstable


Everyone is healthy in life. People learn to appreciate their health and to live life to the fullest. One never knows when illness will strike any of us. It took me awhile to realize this after I became ill. It is very hard to adjust to a new environment. I know it is hard. We have all been on that road. Love and enjoy your life to the fullest. Cuz “life is short”

“ Life is short! Why you ‘re still sad? …Forget about the past…..”
“Why must you live a sad life. Can’t you just be happy, Why don’t you look forward to future and live happily”
This words kept lingering in my mind everyday since she told me that.

Again for the first time in my life, i feel so unsure/unsecure of my future.
So much for your kind words, advise and reminder.....*hugsssssssss*.
I’m hanging myself on a tree….

No comments: