Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Before Dawn Break



The tired street lights dim one by one as dawn breaks.
I step on the accelerator....vroom!!!! , going along with the wind, unable to close my eyes for the whole night. The sun rays begin to reveal from the horizon, I'm still staying at the edge of darkness. With an oblivious heart, I totally forgot the time, stopping at the very last scene.

Before dawn breaks, you finally said, our love has no tomorrow. Whose appearance, who should say good bye, putting a completed script in front of my eyes. The silent side view of your face, is so beautiful, so far away. You took everything away, emptied my world, this is the coldest season in my life.

Secretly wipe away the tears from my eyes, don't want to be easily seen. Before the sky lightens up today, I have to be mentally prepared not to let my feeling be too obvious.

No comments: