Thursday, September 15, 2005

Remembrance ~


I stand at the bus-stop looking at you both, looking at him kissing lightly on your hand.
The shining diamond ring.... sweet meeting, I should give you my blessing kiss. Love is like the rose on your skirt, from now on fluttering in the air beside someone else.
I can only think back but can't go near to someone, who gave up on me?
Love is like a heavy rain, finding a wet and unwanted heart. That person wants to cry, wants to shout, wants to ran towards you. If I could snatch back your love and push away my regrets. If I could. . . . .
The happiness, the tears I owed, I compensate with my future. Snatch back your love?
Then will I understand? Even if it's tough, even if I lose, coz of you, love makes me braver.
Snatch back your love to claim back the past?
Love is selfish and forgiving, it's difficult for love to be fair.

No comments: